Extraordinary-Vision.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Extraordinary-Vision.com in the following circumstances:
• Requests for additional information to support your current application.
• Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action.
• Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests.
• Thanking you for your valued business.
• Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability.
• Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Extraordinary-Vision.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
• All emails sent to you by Extraordinary-Vision.com will clearly identify Extraordinary-Vision.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@Extraordinary-Vision.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @Extraordinary-Vision.com).
• The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
• Any email from Extraordinary-Vision.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
* Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Extraordinary-Vision.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
* All emails sent to you directly by Extraordinary-Vision.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
• All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
• Emails sent to you directly by Extraordinary-Vision.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.